The Touchdown Club will be sending emails, with updates. The players should be registered on Hudl and checking the site. Also, you can check the website: http://www.connetquotfootball.stackvarsity.com/ for some up to date information. Coach Hansen also distributes information to the players to share with their parent(s).
We hold meetings every Thursday night at 6:00 pm in the Teacher’s Lounge (next to the cafeteria) at the High School (unless otherwise posted)
We welcome you to join us at anytime.
• Applebee’s Breakfast Fundraiser scheduled for Sunday, September 22, has been canceled.
• The Pasta Dinner for Thursday, September 26, has been canceled, due to Open House at the High School
• Breakfast at the HS Cafeteria, Saturday, October 5, at 10:00 am for all Varsity Players. If you would like to volunteer to help, please contact us.
• Pot Luck Dinner Tuesday, October 8 at 5:30 is for all FOOTBALL (Varsity, JV, JV9) , CHEERLEADERS, and their families. We are in need of all donations: TRAYS of FOOD, SALAD, DRINKS, DESSERTS, ETC. A sign-up has been circulating at games. If you have not signed up for something, please make sure you do. Or contact Dawn Casey, firstname.lastname@example.org or Cell: (516)909-0429 or Maureen McDonnell, email@example.com or Cell: (631) 708-4319.
• Breakfast at the HS Cafeteria, Saturday, October 12, at 10:00 am for all Varsity Players. If you would like to volunteer to help, please contact us.
• Dinner BBQ, at the HS October 18, after practice. If you would like to volunteer, contact us.
• Pasta Dinner, October 24, being held at the home of the Gutierrez Family. More info to come.
• Breakfast for Dinner, Tuesday October 29, at the HS Cafeteria, after practice for all FOOTBALL Players (Varsity, JV, JV9). We are in need of volunteers. Please contact us.
Will be OPEN at MOST HOME GAMES (Varsity, JV, JV9). Check the game schedule.
If you are able to volunteer for any of the games, sign the VOLUNTEER SHEET at the concession.
The Touchdown Club is selling tee shirts, hoodies, pajama pants, hats, umbrellas. They are available at all the home games.
If you need more to sell, please contact Ron Leggiero (631) 338-3875 or Michelle Nason (631) 312-3710
Deadline is October 31, 2013 for the 2013 SEASON.
Ron Leggiero (President), Jim White (Vice President), Michelle Nason (Treasurer), Dawn Casey (Secretary)