Connetquot Football player update. PLEASE READ ALL!
The 2011 season is just around the corner. Please read through all of the following information.
· Varsity, JV, & JV9 players report to our first day of practice on Thursday, August 18th at 7:30am in the new gym of the High School. Wear shirt & shorts with sneakers. Bring cleats & a lock for your locker. Schedule for all that day will be:
AM practice 7:30-10:00am
Team meetings & beginning of equipment distribution will be at 3:00pm
PM practice 5-8pm
· Middle school football will start when school starts in September. Pay attention on the first day of school for announcements.
· Make sure you get your physicals done for the upcoming season. Whether by the school doctor or your own doctor, all paperwork must be given to the school nurse’s office before the first day of practice. The school nurse must check all paperwork before you can practice. A schedule of remaining school physical dates and the school nurse’s office schedule can be found on our website, Connetquotfootball.com and our school website under “Athletics”.
· From here on out you should check the website connetquotfootball.com for information and updates regularly. If you have not registered so far on the site, please do so.
· The make-up for the lost day during Thunderbird Camp will be held on Saturday, August 20th from 10:00am-12:30pm. Any player that was registered for the camp can attend for free. However, any player that did not attend the camp but would like to attend this one day clinic can do so for a $20 fundraising charge (checks payable to the Connetquot Coaches Association).
Any questions, please contact Coach Hansen at Coachhansen@aol.com