CONNETQUOT FOOTBALL PLAYER UPDATE
· There will be no workouts this week except for the scheduled speed training sessions Monday & Tuesday at Revolution Athletics. Also, instead of practice on Wednesday, we will be doing combine testing for all varsity football players. We will test in bench press, 40 yd dash, pro agility shuttle, broad jump, & vertical leap. We will start at 5pm. Other than this there are no other workouts.
· Football starts for all Varsity & JV players (grades 9-12) on Monday, August 16th. All players report to the New Gym by 7:30am.
· Make sure you have your physical completed. The school doctor will be at the High School giving male sports physicals on the following dates:
o Tuesday, August 10th
o Wednesday, August 11th
· If you got a physical by your own doctor you still need to drop off the paperwork at one of these times to be checked by the school nurse.
· The Connetquot Youth Football Organization is running a Middle School Football Prep Clinic open to players entering the 7th & 8th grades. Go to Connetquotfootball.com to get more info or download a registration flyer.