THE LATEST ON RUTGERS FOOTBALL CAMP
Any player interested in attending the Rutgers Football Camp this summer this is the latest information.
· Camp is from Sunday, June 28th – Wednesday, July 1st. Exact times of departure and return will be announced later. Camp is open to players entering 9-12 grades.
· The team discount rate will be $300. This does not include coach bus transportation to and from. Information regarding the bus will be announced at a later time.
· All information regarding the camp itself can be found at footballcamp.scarletknights.com. There is also a link at Connetquotfootball.com.
· All registration material can be downloaded from the camp website. This includes registration form and physical form.
· The campo does require a physical within the last year. A copy of that physical can be attached to the camp physical form and that will do. If you get a new physical, the same physical can be used for the school sports in the 2009-2010 school year.
· Do not send in your payment and registration materials directly to the camp. Because we are attending as a team, all materials must be submitted together. On May 27th, between 6-7pm in the High School LGI we will be collecting all camp paperwork and payments. We will also be avaliable to answer any questions at this time. The registrations must be mailed no later than June 1st, so everything must be completed by this meeting.
· To get a general idea of how many players will be attending, I am asking anyone who plans on attending the camp now to please let me know in person or via e-mail at Coachhansen.com.
· Any questions please email Coach Hansen at Coachhansen.com or call 374-9427.